Do I Qualify as a Returning JG Family?
- To qualify as a returning JG Family, your child(ren) must have participated in the Newport Beach Junior Lifeguard Program the previous year. For example, to be considered a "Returning JG Family" for 2024, your child(ren) had to have participated in the 2023 NBJG Program.
- During the registration period, Returning JG Families will have an opportunity to enroll in the same session they had during the previous year's JG Summer Program. During registration, Returning JG Families can request a different session, but session switches are not guaranteed.
- During registration, you can add a sibling to your account.
You DO NOT Qualify as a Returning JG Family If...
- Your child has never participated in the NBJG Program.
- Your child did not participate in the previous year's program. (e.g. If your child participated in 2022, but not 2023, your child DOES NOT qualify as a "Returning JG" for 2024.)
- We have not received payment by the time the "Returning JG Family" registration period has closed.