Newport Beach Residency Documents:
- This is used to determine the account holder's registration window and is only needed if you are a Newport Beach resident and your child did not participate in the prior year's summer NBJG Program.
- The name listed on the proof-of-residency documents must also match the name of the parent/guardian on the swim test form. This person should be present at the swim test.
- Participants who do not live in Newport Beach do not need to bring proof of residency.
Acceptable proof of Newport Beach residency includes (3 documents total):
- A Government-Issued Photo ID matching the name of the parent/guardian listed on swim test form. (This person should be present at swim test check-in.)
- AND TWO of the following*:
Mortgage or Lease Contract,
Property Tax Bill,
Bank Statement or Check,